Health and Safety
Northmores' highly skilled and experienced CDM consultants, including Principal Designers, Health and Safety Advisors, and Project Supervisors, have the expertise and knowledge to take control of all Health and Safety, and CDM requirements in both the pre-construction and construction stages of a project.
Health and Safety - Construction
Northmores supports both clients and contractors in meeting their obligations under the CDM Regulations. Our experts actively engage with clients and the design team ensuring that they work together, influencing how Health and Safety risks are managed.
Our CDM Consultants:
- Plan, manage and monitor Health and Safety during the project
- Help bring together pre-construction information and provide the information that designers and contractors need to carry out their duties
- Work with designers on the project to either eliminate foreseeable Health and Safety risks or reduce and control them
- Ensure that everyone involved communicates and cooperates, coordinates work, where required
- Liaise with the principal contractor, informing them of any risks that will need to be controlled
- Support the client and principal contractor during the project
Health, Safety, and Risk
Northmores provides specialist consultancy support to assist those with responsibility for Health and Safety to achieve compliance. We have the ability to support all Health and Safety requirements from the development phase through to the operation of the facility.
Health and Safety covers a multitude of disciplines including at times the requirements to provide solutions to complex Health and Safety concerns. Whether those concerns relate to the construction phase, property compliance, process safety, or the health and wellbeing of employees, Northmores can provide the solution.
Health and Safety - Property
We have significant experience across a range of property types, including; Commercial Offices, Residential, Industrial, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Transportation.
We provide tailored Health and Safety solutions to portfolio management organisations; we listen to our clients' needs and expectations in order to provide compliance advice that is solution-focused, pragmatic, and in line with current legislation.
Our experts can provide advice and support across the full spectrum of Health and Safety issues, including fire safety, legionella risk management, asbestos management, and Health and Safety.